Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service paying DNF$ for post in forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for 10 people to each make one post in my mom's forum, and I will pay 200 DNF$ for the post.

It is a Ning forum, just sign up and post something to try to get some discussion going on the forum, ask a question, etc. The forum is a general forum for mom's, so anything related to moms, kids, etc would be great. PM or post here that you posted in my forum, along with your handle in the forum, and I will pay you 200 DNF$.

the forum is at www. momz.ca

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hugegrowth,

Just wanted to say ...nice looking site.

I just have one suggestion for you. When i logged in...the video that was playing... was.. a milf video. If you're trying to attract moms to talk and share things about parenting. I think this may scare them away from the site.

Just a heads up..you need to becareful what videos are being played by google.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it the two guys singing a song? I just checked it, yeah there is little control over what the youtube player selects. I may take that down, was just trying to fill some space for now.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes hugegrowth,

It may be okay...but when i first went to the site...and i saw that...i thought it was a different type of site. I don't think you want there to be that confusion.

Very nice looking site though. I hope it makes you some $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom