Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Paying on SnapNames

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I've just won a couple of auctions on SnapNames. It's the first time I've ever used the service, and I'm wondering where it is I pay. I noticed the domains are in my order history, and I have an email from one of the registrars allowing me access, but in my snap names account it doesn't say there are any outstanding payments due. Am I missing something here? Does it take a while to process, or do I have to add funds first? Not sure I get it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't you have to give them your credit card before you place a backorder?

After winning it, they charge you automatically before assigning it to your account.

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, you're right. It was already there. Totally don't remember giving them my card details when I signed up.

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We normally will bill the credit card we have on file. If you send me a private message I'll be happy to check it.

Best Regards,

Marti
[email protected]

Hi.

I've just won a couple of auctions on SnapNames. It's the first time I've ever used the service, and I'm wondering where it is I pay. I noticed the domains are in my order history, and I have an email from one of the registrars allowing me access, but in my snap names account it doesn't say there are any outstanding payments due. Am I missing something here? Does it take a while to process, or do I have to add funds first? Not sure I get it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We normally will bill the credit card we have on file. If you send me a private message I'll be happy to check it.

Best Regards,

Marti
[email protected]

I think it should be okay Marti. I didn't realise I had submitted my card details when I signed up (must have done it on complete autopilot brain!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom