Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Payment of January not received

Status
Not open for further replies.

kranick

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wonder how long to be paid January 2009 earnings, i really being frustrated after months have been passed and i haven´t see any cent.

I think this company is not truly serius , they must look to their users if they want to be alive...

I moved my domains back to my really trusted parking company that pay me on time for almost 2 years.

My question is ¿ anyone got paid for january earnings? or ¿ *edited from kranick* ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first step would be to contact them and ask.

kranick

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi and yes thats true firstly we must ask support ant thats the reply of bodis:

Dear User,

January earnings payout is scheduled to be completed between march 15-30.

Thank you.

Bodis Support Team

BODIS, LLC
1133 Broadway
Suite 706
New York, NY 10010
Fax (212) 994- 9322

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear User,

January earnings payout is scheduled to be completed between march 15-30.

Thank you.

Bodis Support Team

BODIS, LLC
1133 Broadway
Suite 706
New York, NY 10010
Fax (212) 994- 9322

Over 2 months is an inexcusable amount of time to get paid from any parking provider...... I'm always surprised to see domainers using Bodis, Considering how much better they can do elsewhere.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Over 2 months is an inexcusable amount of time to get paid from any parking provider...... I'm always surprised to see domainers using Bodis, Considering how much better they can do elsewhere.

i m doing better with bodis and anyone else and dont mind their pay time since i knew it from the beggining

4.2.3A payment shall be payable to member anywhere from 45 to 60 days after the end of each calendar month provided that Bodis has been given accurate and valid payment information by member, by the 15th day of each month in which the payment is processed.

http://www.bodis.com/terms.html

You better read terms before doing anything like parking your domains.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i m doing better with bodis and anyone else and dont mind their pay time since i knew it from the beggining

I'm glad you found a provider where your domains perform well, This was not the case for me when I parked over 100 of my best performers there with dismal results.. After a few a weeks, I eventually changed the DNS to another provider and Bodis closed my account soon after, & without warning... Whatever, it wasn't worth fighting over. :no:

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider, i suggest try Bodis if you international traffic.
My domains made 2x to 10x compared to SEDO, from 0.04 cents per day or less i make 0.40 cents and more for a greek traffic website.

ps: never tried parked.

kranick

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I know thats the reason i moved my domains back to their old parking company by the way bodis was performing a bit worse than this company so bodis is not for me anymore.

Still waiting payment her terms said 60 days already waiting 67 and maybe much more..

kranick

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still waiting payment maybe we will get paid around summer for the month of January...

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't check this forum very often, so I am sorry for not following up with you on this earlier.

In terms of your payment, please email me your Bodis account email address or a domain name to [email protected] and I will take a look why your payment hasn't been processed.

We pay everyone that is eligible, on time. We pay 45-60 days after a month's end since we must wait for our upstream to send the payment before we can issue our members the payment. In the future once we have enough cash flow, I am sure we will change that to something as NET 15 or so, but there are no plans for that as of yet.

My guess is that your payment is on hold because you are required to submit a tax form or something of that nature. I cannot tell you for certain because I do not have your account details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom