Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

PayPal added more countries to their network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If paypal wants to be considered to be a global payment solution they should add al countries, Internet is all about erasing boundries or is it?

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If paypal wants to be considered to be a global payment solution they should add al countries, Internet is all about erasing boundries or is it?

Each country may have their requirements for paypal to do secure business with them. As far as paypalsucks.com...that site is full of crap. Like the guy that sold refurbished cameras as new...then customers did chargebacks and the guy is complaining? Please...you tell me something is new it better be new. Refurbs don't carry factory warranty. The threads in the forums at that site go on and on about the same ole thing. It's all a crock.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not easy for Paypal or any similar company to add all countries. Many countries have very strict money transfer regulations, which would be compromisedwith paypal. Take international banks, for example, they are not in every country represented.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
labrocca wyou what not all guys sell refurbished things as new suppose i sell you a new domain or website or a PC and a after a month you say the you didnt authorize funds transfer and you want your money back then what my paypal account is held cant send or receive money after soemtime you get your money back and i loose my domain or website too whats tha suppose to mean and all time paypal is helding payments a few days back my friend had a paypal he got $40 from a guy his own friend and whne he tries to buy a domain paypal helds its payment asking for proof for utlity bills so on and so on tell me what are teenagers going to do when paypal wants proof of address faxed to them and it takes months nop what are we supposed to do sit around watching our money get held and then paypal closes the account. What the F@&^*k is theirp problem and tell me how do u know the paypalsucks website is rubbish who the hell will tyr creatin a website against a company for no reason i assure you 99% of those stories are true and one i myself called paypal and what they ater 6 minute hold iam sorry we cant do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom