Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paypal debit card problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn paypal, don't value uk customers enough to offer them a debit card.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mine works fine also. I will say I once tried to make a purchase I thought was close to what I had in my account, and figured it would deduct the difference from my linked checking account, however I was wrong. It only allows you to use up to the actual balance. Maybe thats the problem...

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well one of my close friends in Canada is having problems with their cards while withdrawing etc. so I guess there is indeed a problem with their system.

CeciliaH

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are they trying to withdraw more then their daily limit?
Or especially in Canada (i'm in canada) I've found that some of the bank machines dont have the necessary symbol to say that it can handle paypal withdrawals.
Especially those darn no-name machines that overcharge you to use them :/

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem with mine at the moment. Sometimes I slightly pull it out and people think I have a platinum card lol

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Having problems with mine. Got rejected as "not authorized" twice in the last 24 hrs despite having adequate balance.

intersabre

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy, is this with a problem withdrawing money from an ATM or purchasing something at a store?

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem was not the location it was the fact that "card services" who is a 3rd party affiliate for paypal randomly disables cards until it can verify verbally certain transactions. They claim to have tried to call me yet I received no message. This is so gay that they just randomly disable my card when there isn't even suspicious activity. Anyways their number is 1-866-283-1935. The lady I spoke with was extremely rude with me and I was unable to even get her name nor did she ask if she could help with anything additional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom