Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paypal help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really need to contact paypal to file a dispute, the transaction it relates to is not under my account anymore, but i still have the transaction id and the reciept that gets sent with every payment, a person ripped me off of $110 and i tried e-mailing paypal, but its been 3 days and no response, what should i do?

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I had same problem, I called them, I waited 20 minutes on hold, but once I started talking to them they couldent get rid of me as in w-mail they can just move it down towards bottom of pile.

I suggest calling them, although unless its a tangible item they won't do anything. In my case I hired someone to do a service, and they ripped me off by not doing any work, paypal said they can't help me. Luckily I used a credit card and did chargeback.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest being patient with paypal since they are slow about responses. Read the TOS and FOLLOW IT. If you have the TOS on your side and when you do email/call them quote their TOS. Sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks to recover your funds but the important part is that you do get them back.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i cant call them, the call would be long distance on the only number i found, and i understand slow but come on...3days!?

and it was a vBulletin license, vBulletin said they couldnt do anything either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom