Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Paypal Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While trying to pay a seller here, I am getting this message...
How can this be true? Never faced this issue in my entire life before...

Send Money

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

screenshot attached..http://indianclassifieds.in/paypal1.jpg

help! i have committed the seller to buy the domains @ agreed price, and now this issue!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

although I have raised a request/ticket, but why was i able to transfer money earlier to existing indian paypal accounts!!

DC20

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you checked if the seller would accept Google Checkout? I don't touch PayPal for more reasons than this reply box allows characters, and have never had a problem with Google Checkout. ....failing that, I'm sure the seller would accept a cashier's check....of course, shipping may cost more than the domains.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fortunately, we both were based out of India, so i sent the mail to the seller if we can have a bank account transfer of money
He forwarded the details and I did online transfer (NEFT) ...

and have added 3 sellers here in my bank account list of payee list (all indians) so that I dont need to be dependent on PP.
Honestly, i had a nightmarish experinece thru out my life with PP

I suffered a lot earlier in 2008 in NP and was warned by the mods after no fault of mine...
PP did not all allowed me to transfer funds even having 3 ccards in a/c?

i experienced same in 2009 where PP set a limit and did not allowed transfer but managed to do A/C-A/C transfer..
i experienced in sept- nov2010 where it asked for set credit card confirmation process although same was already done!!

I dont know when the PP suddenly activates a policy for a user and deactivates for the other?

And best part is - they comebak saying, seeing the complxity of your case, we have forwarded it to our expertised unit to look into the matter..

DC
IMHO, i feel the same... the characters will not be enough.. you know how much hesitation i have while sending a PM or bidding on a domain from a seller other then indian?
And also, thanks for the suggestion ... wil defintiely check it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom