Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

PayPal Question: About filing a claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

There was a scam a few weeks back about a website StudioTraffic, an auto-surf website thing, who pretty much stole every single cent from every single user that contributed to increase their account level. I was one of these poor people who thought this was a legitimate move.

Anyway, I filed a claim with PayPal on Apr 3rd, 2006, and the seller (StudioTraffic) never responded to the claim. According the PayPals rules, if the seller does not respond within 10 days of the filed claim, the buyer is granted his funds back. Obviously, it's Apr 13th, 2006 today.

But, PayPal is telling me that there are insufficient funds in the sellers (StudioTraffic) PayPal account...

Will this ever get resolved? And will I get my money back? Has anyone experienced this before?

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sounds like the scammer scrammed , money gone.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pay pal does not refund for none tangable items, so the scammer not replying was why you won. None the less you don't have any chance, of collecting the funds from pay pal at all.

Live and learn, don't feel to bad I was taken for $150 for a server I never got one time.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow... Too bad. Luckily it was a very small amount, only $11.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take the loss and move on. Unless the other adds funds to their account (which is unlikely) you will not see your $11.

You may want to make a post in the forum to avoid dealings with this site/individual with as much information as you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom