Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

paypal sticks at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was one that got hit by fraud here a while back. The charge was reversed and thats understandable. Thanks to help here got made mostly whole. But paypal finally resolved, even though I called and wrote and said finish it, give money back but they arent set up that way. But after all that they hit me with $10, and unlike a refund they keep their fees.

I mean they money on this deal. I get stolen from and go through all that mess, try to make right as soon as possible, and they decide to charge me twice. What a great business model, if there was a way to be in this business without paypal.......

Domain Days 2024
T

tekz999

Escrow.com gets the job done, but its usually for big purchases.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes they are fine, but I do many small sells, sadly not just large sales, and the in question was mostly small as well.

I just think its poor pratice on their part. the credit isnt charged all though its a real pain for him. Not only do I lose my product, they charge me extra. They make money on me being stole from.

There is absolutely no longer customer service or business ethics, its all bottom line. if 99% of my business wasnt from paypal or if there was a solution other than storm pay, I would make the switch today, or about a year ago.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your very right. There are thousands of users who feel the same exact backlash from paypal, because of their poor business practices. There are many who lost $xx,xxx in similar scenarious through paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom