Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

I live in Estonia, so can someone tell me? Can I use paypal, I tryed to register, but in international account I can`t choose Estonia for my country? I can but Estoñia into country of which you are citizen?
Thanks

Domain summit 2024

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I didn`t find Estonia from the list.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paypal has probably banned Estonia because of credit card frauds :/

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

What's wrong with affiliate ID's when you get referred to reputable institutions?

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"c2it membership is limited to U.S. residents only"

Originally posted by timechange
What's wrong with affiliate ID's when you get referred to reputable institutions?

Absolutely noddA thing wrong with what Nic did agreed TC.

That was smart Nic! & Nic was helpful as well. Reputable organization to affiliate with! :)

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
did not mean any disrespect namebox (newbie).

Originally posted by Nic
did not mean any disrespect namebox (newbie).

Ôé ëÝíå ïé ìáëÜêåò ïé åóèïíïß; :D

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PayPal.Com

You can use it Stuff. but you cannot withdraw your funds if there is no bank affiliated with paypal.com in Estonia.

If there is no credit card or debit card that you can use then you most probably cannot use paypal.com.

Paypal.com accumulated funds can be used to pay for services or goods, you just cant pay the money into your bank account.

Paypal will send you a list of the Country code banks that they have available, just ask them.

AMERICAR :)

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Americar
That`s I wanted to know

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I disagree with AMERICAR.
You can only use PayPal if you give false infromation about yourself. Im not aware of what happens if Paypal finds out it.
(account termination and losing funds etc.)

I already said that Estonia belongs to the "blacklist" and it's most likely that your fellow russian mafias in Estonia are involved in massive credit card frauding :p

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by octobus

I already said that Estonia belongs to the "blacklist" and it's most likely that your fellow russian mafias in Estonia are involved in massive credit card frauding :p

What the F..k

Estonia is no longer in NSVL, why do You think that we have here russian maffia?

We are independent.

And I think that I could find more credit card frauding USA then in Estonia, we have only 1,3 a million citizen`s.

They could but USA into black list, because there is so many credit card frauding.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But If I can`t use paypal, can I use only escrow.com services for selling domains? Does someone know a site like paypal, where I can get and send money from Estonia?

Originally posted by stuff
But If I can`t use paypal, can I use only escrow.com services for selling domains? Does someone know a site like paypal, where I can get and send money from Estonia?

here's a simple solution.

a) you need to hire my firm to establish an usa biz cking acct. for you, form an usa Corp. & file for an EIN #
We provide all of this for int''ls

b) the usa bank acct. will afford you a checkbook, online 24hr banking, wire transfers & an atm/debit check card which can be used on or off line in any establishment which accepts the visa card. as well, you can easily w/draw your funds from any ATM machine globally.

that will solve all of your problems.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WandaMay

here's a simple solution.

a) you need to hire my firm to establish an usa biz cking acct. for you, form an usa Corp. & file for an EIN #
We provide all of this for int''ls

b) the usa bank acct. will afford you a checkbook, online 24hr banking, wire transfers & an atm/debit check card which can be used on or off line in any establishment which accepts the visa card. as well, you can easily w/draw your funds from any ATM machine globally.

that will solve all of your problems.

How can I do this?

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff

Estonia is no longer in NSVL, why do You think that we have here russian maffia?

We are independent.

Well, because YOU have. I live in Finland and it's the russian maffia who controls the drug business and several other illegal things in Northern Europe. And don't say you have no clue about russian maffias in Estonia( 20-30% population are russian) :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom