Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got my first fraudelent paypal transaction. Got my site back and everything. However I have negative balance in my account Anyone know how to fix this.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
put money into the account...

its pretty hard to correct this problem any other way

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did PayPal freeze your account while they "investigate"? I heard that they did this to the victims too.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, they didnt freeze it. However I just got a payment from an ebay auction winner, and I cant refund his money because it was taken from my negative balance and I am wondering if he uses the seller protection policy and takes the money back himself, paypal will take it off my credit card. If they do, I think I am going to go to small claims court on an account of paypal taking money without the sender authorizing it.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With your credit card and/or bank account info on file, you (and other PayPal users, incl. myself) might have already authorized them to charge you for any fee associated with PayPal when you signed up (and agreed to their ever updating TOS).

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I just closed my bank account and am getting a new one.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good for you. I did the same thing. Those scumbags did exactly the same to my account, and wanted me to pay over $300.

I told them to go to hell, opened a new account with a fresh card and email, and I'm happily using my new account without any problems.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't think for one second Paypal will give up the chase, they don't like loosing and will probably make several attempts to track you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom