Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

peaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
being in the UK iam still thick when it comes to what the hull is the time in the various places of the world. i know a multiclock display has been asked for , before, so iam not going to raise it :-#:

anyway what would be great would be a display/stats of the peaks of users/traffic online at this grand forum, so that us sellers with n nice and normal names, and not grab you by the collar names, could know when to create a sales thread so that we target the most users at any one time...

i know there is Who's Online but thats NOW i would like to see over a certain period of time.

thanks for your time

wilco

Upvote 0

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can't promise this is something we will setup at this time, but thanks for your idea!!

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why dont you run a little test yourself?

every hour (between reasonable times) you see how mnay people are online... you can do this more frequently but it will be a lot of bother :-(

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cheers hotdog... started now... the only problem is that i will bebale to tell how much time i spend on here, where i should be working or sorting screws and wossnames in the shed

wilco

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
going to bed, if a kind soul can fill this in for me from 00:30 GMT till i get up at 8:30 GMT i would be very gratefull

date time GMT members active
26-May-04

19:10 77
20:48 80
21:48 89
22:20 75
23:50 68

27-May-04
00:18 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom