Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pedantic domainers or low balls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know you, but I think a $5,000.00 USD is a serious offer anywhere.
Well, ok, may be not for a domain like sex.com or business.com, that case would be an horrendous low ball.
But, for an hispanic, two words, more than 15 characters long domain ... !?

I offered this for a domain in Sedo and after two weeks and resubmit that offer, there's no reponse ! bah!

Domain Days 2024

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The email Sedo has on file for the seller may be old or inoperable. About 6 months ago I had a situation where I made an offer to a seller thru Sedo, but I got no answer. I decided to call the seller and the woman said McAfee Virus Spam Scan stopped the Sedo email.....you may want to call the seller directly and then execute the sale thru sedo.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just because it is hispanic doesnt make it worth $5,000.

If its something like programasgratis.com 2 words, 15 char. They a $5,000 isnt gonna cut it, take into account traffic, and revenue. Some people are also at sedo just to park and just havent figured out how to make a domain "not for sale"

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't say it worth $5,000.
I was asking whether it was such a low-ball that the owner didn't even care to respond.

just because it is hispanic doesnt make it worth $5,000.

If its something like programasgratis.com 2 words, 15 char. They a $5,000 isnt gonna cut it, take into account traffic, and revenue. Some people are also at sedo just to park and just havent figured out how to make a domain "not for sale"

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe the seller only wants you to make a higher offer. He probably just didn't want to make a higher counter offer and I don't think sedo give the option for a seller to request the buyer to make a better offer.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's holiday time (vacation to you guys across the puddle), maybe the sellers kickin' it in the Carib...

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's holiday time (vacation to you guys across the puddle), maybe the sellers kickin' it in the Carib...

could be possible but try contacting sedo on this to see what they have to say
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom