Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

pending order

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi all im trying to get a domain of snap, i got my bid in for $60, its in pending orders, but it says the release date is the 17th feb 2007. its now the 19th, so was wondering why it hasnt been released?
thanks
si

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Somebody probably got it for domain tasting.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
isnt it strange though that its not released, its almost like that other thread said, there holding onto it until more people bid.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, it sounds normal.

I wish I had become a registrar a few years ago when I had the interest. There are no rules. No being fair. No ethics. And apparently, like RegisterFly, no real oversight.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check to see if the original registrar is a priority partner to snapnames.com...If they are not, snapnames may have not gotten the name.

If the registrar is a priority partner, e-mail snapnames about it...they should be able to look into it.

I had a situation where the name was held an extra week...snapnames got back to me right away and seemed to be concerned about the issue.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ahh, i just checked what you said onward, and it seems the registrar is not a priority partner, so it looks like snap didnt get it. thats a shame because someone will get a good name somewhere lol.

wael

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could be Snapnames didn't get the name, or it could be that the owner renewed it at the last possible moment. That has happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom