Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PerfectDN.com/net/org

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Waste of money. Why do you think it's not registered? There are better names out there.

Shaun

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TexasFilly
any value? should I register it?

You should REGISTER it if you want it appraised here, Filly. You know that ... LOL.
Good Luck.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

You should REGISTER it if you want it appraised here, Filly. You know that ... LOL.
Good Luck.

Here's another one of Filly's to move to the "Misc." section for failure to adhere to the appraisal rules and procedures.
Thanks a lot. :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Filly .. you know better.. You must OWN the domain, how many times do we have to tell you.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some stupid reason Filly is trying to get some kind of a response out of me. I guess she assumes I'm going to run out and register perfectdn.com because I own perfectname.com and for the other thread collegestationtexas.net because I own collegestation.com/net/org.

Sometimes Filly is a hard one to figure out. :rolleyes:

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
both of these posts.. were to reach gregr.. with intent of a good suggestion too you.. that's all.. nothin more.. or less.

good day

msMay

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TexasFilly
both of these posts.. were to reach gregr.. with intent of a good suggestion too you.. that's all.. nothin more.. or less.

good day

msMay

I suppose this comment you made in the other thread meant you was trying to reach me:

whew.. i was sweating it..

good thing i didn't register that crap name.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr
Some stupid reason Filly is trying to get some kind of a response out of me. I guess she assumes I'm going to run out and register perfectdn.com because I own perfectname.com and for the other thread collegestationtexas.net because I own collegestation.com/net/org.

Sometimes Filly is a hard one to figure out. :rolleyes:

Agree, this recent behavior by Filly is borderline obnoxious! She's going after me in the appraisals' section, in chat, and even devoted an ENTIRE THREAD to me in the "Lounge" ... Grrr. New ownership might not be as patient as you've been, Gregr.
Take it easy.

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

She's going after me in the appraisals' section, in chat...
Thats nothin. Wait till she spanks you in the sales thread.
Thankfully GD made it disappear :eek:

Peace†

hhunterjr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems that people are being really cruel to Texas Filly on this thread. Maybe it is against the rules to post a domain that one does not own in the Appraisal section, but she didn't post this in the appraisal section. So - technically there's nothing against the rules as far as I can tell. Plus it was only meant to be a suggestion for GregR anyway.

As far the domain PerfectDN.com/net/org - I don't see it having any value to people other than resellers. A major problem is that few people outside of resellers know what "DN" stands for. I don't see a large market for that name other than resellers and resellers more than likely would offer a wholesale price.

Texas Filly - here is my method of valuing a domain name. I'm not going to register the domains below - but they are available (unless someone already took them). Remember though that .biz domains are technically not supposed to be sold without the rest of the business okay.

Additionally, I would just do the research and buy the domain that has good research results. I wouldn't announce it's availability on DNforum.com b/c someone will surely pick it up before you can get to it.

Here's the analysis below for asce.biz and crows.biz

1. asce.biz is available (all other major extensions are taken)

TM search - 1 live TM exists
***trademark problem, so make sure that buyer makes a non-infringing use of the name). It's TM, but not a huge TM like Coke or Pepsi. One could definitely find a Non-infringing use.

-Suggestiontool.com - 5690 results
***remember that suggestiontool.com is only an indicator and not definitive. I've sold domains that had 0 results on suggestiontool.com.

-Google – 215,000 search results.
***remember must put parentheses around two or more words to get accurate results

Asce.com – developed site
Asce.net – developed site
Asce.org – developed site
Asce.info –forwards back to the .org developed site
Asce.co.uk –not developed
Asce.de –not developed
Asce.com.au – developed site

2. crows.biz is available (all other major extensions are taken)

-TM problem exists
- Suggestiontool.com - 23464 results
- Google.com - 591,000 results
-crows.com –developed site (commercial)
-crows.net – developed site (more informational than commercial)
-crows.org – developed site for governmental organization (looks good)
-crows.info –website up (but not that commercial and doesn’t look good)
-crows.co.uk –developed site for crows internet service
-crows.de – developed site (like a forum and not selling products)
-crows.com.au –not developed
-crows.us – not developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom