Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PerfectMatch.com competing with Match.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just saw on TV a well-produced commerical for a new dating service called PerfectMatch.com. I find this surprising due to the obvious similarity to Match.com. The site says PerfectMatch.com staff were once involved in creating dating services that were sold to Match.com. PerfectMatch seem to have forged some top relationships - MSNBC, Lifetime, Paramount, Warner Bros., Knight Ridder. Also interesting was how they pit themselves against eHarmony characterizing eHarmony as a "Christian-oriented" dating service (I was not aware of this).

Seems like this might have interesting trademark implications. Any thoughts on this issue?

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Harmony is "Christian-oriented" because they don't let you see you just browse the available women.

You need to go through their bs "personality profiler" and they choose the best mate for you. Only then can you view a pic (if one exists)! They also don't like casual daters... so I didn't fit in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom