Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pervasive Gaming- New Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Pervasive Gaming? Played any Pervasive Games? or have any thoughts on what seem likely to be a lucrative new field in gaming? Would appreciate some thoughts from anyone with knowledge on this area of gaming.

Thanks

Domain Days 2024

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is Pervasive Gaming? Sounds interesting, but I'm unable to find much info on it.

thethemes

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you play a computer game, you interact with what is on your monitor, even if you're outside playing on a mobile phone.......

They have been talking about this in 2004

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is Pervasive Gaming? Sounds interesting, but I'm unable to find much info on it.
visit iperg.org that's where i stumbled on this.... it's gaming that is interactive with the real world whether it be via rfid, satelitte, homing device technology... it just very promising especially with Sony throwing some people in on research... I just don't know enough on the tech side to comment other then what is publically available.... hence why I want to know if anyone has played a pvgame or has any info

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
recently i saw in few arcade center near my area, gamers are playing soccer games in those arcade machine using physical game cards bought in booster pack.

those cards have players statistics... in front of the machine there is a soccer field layout. place the player cards in field where you like them to be. then start playing with the computer... it seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom