Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Phantom ".info" domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

totenmaske

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I logged into my RF account today and discovered a ".info" domain for a domain that I already have the ".com" for. I've never regged a ".info" domain ever! Even weirder is it is showing up as being expired?

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Enom registered those for you, some time ago. RF is an Enom reseller.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I just got a huge .info renewal email today.
Maybe we should havee a thread for unwanted .info domains which are not going to be renewed. One mans trash.......

totenmaske

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Togoodhlth said:
Maybe we should havee a thread for unwanted .info domains which are not going to be renewed. One mans trash.......

Sounds reasonable to me...what I found peculiar is why that one domain? And why post it to my account after it has expired?

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds good.
Start a thread ;-)

D

dragonhawk

Hey, I got the same thing in my enom account except the domain has not expired but is near expiring... What is RF anyway?

I don't want the .info domain so I guess I'll just let it expire? Or someone start that thread and I'll post my unwanted .info domain there.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
totenmaske said:
I logged into my RF account today and discovered a ".info" domain for a domain that I already have the ".com" for. I've never regged a ".info" domain ever! Even weirder is it is showing up as being expired?

I was checking registrants in surrounding extensions of one my domains a .net and found that I was the registrant of a .name registered at registerfly.. I checked my account and the domain wasn't there..I contacted a support rep. and a day later or so later they put the domain in my account.. ...

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom