Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Phoenix Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone from the Phoenix area want to get together?

I am going to be buying a home in Gold Canyon, but am willing to meet just about anywhere - I need to learn more of the local area... :eek:k:

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are staring at the Superstitions - not far from Gilbert - 15 minutes down the road. So many good buys there. The same houses in Vancouver are 800K to a million +! But with so many Canadians living there it's like we never left.

Here's a view to spur you towards Gold Canyon:
gold-canyon.jpg

Back in Canada now - it's too hot there in August but cannot wait to spend every winter there!

All the areas around there have great prices and really nice neighborhoods. We looked at Queen Creek, Florence, and Chandler as well. The wife and I love to hike so being right up against Tonto National Forest is a real plus.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to spend winter there as it gets too cold in Canada (most of it anyway). Good Luck on the new house. Have you bought it yet?

What are the laws, rules and regulations for Canadians to buy a house in AZ or States? Are they any different for Canadians than Americans?

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Canadians owning homes in the US pay "double" the property taxes, no other issues other than not staying more than
6 months in the US or you can lose your health care (at least in Ontario you do)

I spent some time in Gilbert AZ last winter and am planning to stay for 2-3 months this winter - renting a home (worth 700,000) with pool, lawn and sprinkler servicing, basically maintenance free. very reasonable rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom