Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

phpbb menubar and static pages help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rns621

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am working on a site for a friend of mine, the domain name is skeletoncrewpaintball(.)net. I want to add a menu bar that will have links to several static pages (roster, gallery, schedule, etc) as well as a link to the index of the forums. I installed phpbb 3.0.6 with Fantastico (hostgator phpbb installer script) and am not sure where to go from here as my css skills are fairly limited and most of the tutorials i found required some modification of important files, which I don't feel comfortable doing.

Is there a way to do this through the ACP? Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Rob

bghouse

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Rob,

Yes, you can do this through the ACP. I needed to do something similar to integrate phpbb fully with our site. Exactly where to do this depends on the theme you're using, but I'll try to point you in the right direction:

Go to STYLES in the ACP
Left hand side, click on Templates
Find your template and click edit

Now in the drop down, look for overall_header.html. The section you want should start with <div class="navbar">, and you can add additional links in here.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom