Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"Pimp" Game sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been offered a copy of one of these Pimp game scripts at a good price, (about $100 cheaper than the going rate), a copy of which can be seen at: http://www.truthugs.net

But I wanted to hear from some people already running "pimp" games, and their experiences?

Can you still make good money doing this, or has the pimp game market already reached 'critical mass'?

Was it hard to get started, convince people to join up in the early days when you had fewer members?

How many users did you have to get before it started to propagate itself by word of mouth, and did you have to do a lot of marketing / advertising?

Please share your experiences and help me to decide whether it's worth the $xxx start-up cost in the long run.
Thanks,

Neil
PS. I'm also on the look-out for a cheap "pimp", "thug" or "gang" -related domain, if anyone's got one to sell!

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well Everything require certain market to advertise the things.
Pimp sites these days have high value if you sell to the right person.
I think you can advertise on forums and struck 5-6 deals of the copies.
100 $ is not a good price for each copy as you would be selling the copies in bulk.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Careful with which scripts you buy, these some clones and then theres a lot of clones that are passed around so your game might not even be unique by the time you have it up. I've seen the KingsOfChaos script sold so many times for one.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it isn't "unique", but I went ahead and bought it anyway. ;)

I still want to hear about all your experiences though, and I'm now really in need of a cheap pimp-related domain!

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi, you wanted to hear from pimp game owners right ?
Im the owner of truthugs.net.

Jak

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for similar scripts. I have no plans to run an actual "pimp" based site so I'm staying away from the scripts that are so heavily based in that style, but I have some ideas that need similar scripting (score leaderboard, crew management, turn\tick based system, etc.) There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of scripts out there, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom