Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Pinup.com Looking for beta testers from December 1 2015

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After many months of development we are doing a soft launch next Tuesday for pinup.com

We would appreciate your visit to our new site and provide any feedback you may like to offer.

Kindest Regards

Wayne Bond

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great domain. Congrats and good luck.

eckhardt

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I use Sticky Notes from Windows and I like this better, can move the notes easier. Trash corner is cool... no more missclicking on the X to lose them. I'll be using it and keep you posted if any bugs come my way.

cmdomains

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
After many months of development we are doing a soft launch next Tuesday for pinup.com

We would appreciate your visit to our new site and provide any feedback you may like to offer.

Kindest Regards

Wayne Bond

Hi, just reaching out to congratulate you in creating the site. I checked it out a bit using an iPad and found it really neat how the pinboard responds to resizeable notes. That's a real plus to be able to resize particularly to enlarge notes as it can be really hard to read with a 13" screen. Yes it's like having your personal desktop tool in the cloud. I haven't used anything like this except for one by Outlook which would require me to log in. But I don't always want to log in and I don't feel like opening another app while I have the Internet browser running so this is really cool.

At the moment the only issue I found was that I had to move/drag around any note I was writing on to switch up brushes or colours or if I'd have to reset/delete everything (x). Else I'd just get stuck to one setting.

I haven't tried everything else after this as I've been awake for longer than usual and now about to get myself to bed. Zzz

All best for now.

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use Sticky Notes from Windows and I like this better, can move the notes easier. Trash corner is cool... no more missclicking on the X to lose them. I'll be using it and keep you posted if any bugs come my way.
Thank you so much for testing and sorry taken a while to answer as it has been really hectic with programmer's etc. and have further features going on also.
Regards
Wayne

Hi, just reaching out to congratulate you in creating the site. I checked it out a bit using an iPad and found it really neat how the pinboard responds to resizeable notes. That's a real plus to be able to resize particularly to enlarge notes as it can be really hard to read with a 13" screen. Yes it's like having your personal desktop tool in the cloud. I haven't used anything like this except for one by Outlook which would require me to log in. But I don't always want to log in and I don't feel like opening another app while I have the Internet browser running so this is really cool.

At the moment the only issue I found was that I had to move/drag around any note I was writing on to switch up brushes or colours or if I'd have to reset/delete everything (x). Else I'd just get stuck to one setting.

I haven't tried everything else after this as I've been awake for longer than usual and now about to get myself to bed. Zzz

All best for now.
Thank you so much for testing and sorry taken a while to answer, as it has been really hectic with programmer's etc. and have further features going on also.
Regards
Wayne

By the way I do have about 50 aged domains left in one of my portfolio's that I would let you have them for very fair price if you are interested.
Regards
Wayne

Kindest Regards

Wayne Bond
Thank you so much for testing out www.pinup.com and sorry taken a while to answer as it has been really hectic with programmer's etc. and have further features going on also.
Regards
Wayne

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators