Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Places to buy traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTilt

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for sites that sell traffic that will actually deliver US vistiors quickly. This is for a client of mine, he simply needs visitors and doesn't care about conversions or anthing. I'm tired of the sites that send asian traffic and takes months to fill the order. Any suggestions?

OnTilt

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, still looking for more so I can run multiple campaigns at the same time

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM?email me with total quantity required per day/week/month and budget if you have that for US traffic.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OnTilt said:
I'm looking for sites that sell traffic that will actually deliver US vistiors quickly. This is for a client of mine, he simply needs visitors and doesn't care about conversions or anthing. I'm tired of the sites that send asian traffic and takes months to fill the order. Any suggestions?

How much traffic are you looking for. What price are you looking for?

turboface

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I run Adult Traffic Generator. I sell traffic to adult sites, but you can send the traffic almost anywhere you want. It doesn't have to be an adult site.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Adult Traffic Generator is your traffic solution. We offer a variety of quality adult traffic at reasonable prices. We have traffic filtered by country, banner clicks, custom text links, clicked niche traffic, and more. Whatever type of adult site you run, we've got traffic for you.

I see nowhere that he ia asking for adult traffic

turboface

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
I see nowhere that he ia asking for adult traffic

Reread my post.

:-D

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
turboface said:
I run Adult Traffic Generator. I sell traffic to adult sites, but you can send the traffic almost anywhere you want. It doesn't have to be an adult site.

turboface said:
Reread my post.

:-D

I did read it, but my question is, are the hits you are selling coming from an adult site, or a mainstream site? If they are mainstream, then why would you be selling them to adult sites, and vise versa?

turboface

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
I did read it, but my question is, are the hits you are selling coming from an adult site, or a mainstream site? If they are mainstream, then why would you be selling them to adult sites, and vise versa?

I have a wide variety of traffic sources available, some are mainstream and some are adult. I can pretty much custom make a traffic solution for any kind of site.

If you had any questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom