• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Planning on seeing the second Lord of the Rings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I think it comes out on Dec. 18th where I'm at and the 25th nationwide. I know it's a few months off, but if you're a LOTR fan like me you can't wait that long, lol. I'll be glad when it rolls around so I can go see it a few times. I thought the first one was simply awesome and was sad it didn't win more awards at the Oscars. But, then again, no fantasy has ever won Best Picture, but people are saying that one of these next two out of the trilogy will get it. What do you think?
 
Yep, another LOTR fan here and also can't wait for December rollout :) Director Peter Jackson is a genius.
 
An amazing film. Very well crafted. Hard book(s) to live up to... but it did. Looking forward to the second. Why do I write in sentence fragments? Too much marketing. Must be.
 
As I just said in the Kazaa thread, there is a production version of the film kicking around the file sharing circuit!

It'd be interesting to see how many people would download it - heck I'll do a poll!!

Anyway - I haven't even seen the first film yet... Nor read the books... (Tried many times, but just gave up on the first few pages!!) :-{
 
I have all the books, the movies are nice but can not compare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom