Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Planning on seeing the second Lord of the Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it comes out on Dec. 18th where I'm at and the 25th nationwide. I know it's a few months off, but if you're a LOTR fan like me you can't wait that long, lol. I'll be glad when it rolls around so I can go see it a few times. I thought the first one was simply awesome and was sad it didn't win more awards at the Oscars. But, then again, no fantasy has ever won Best Picture, but people are saying that one of these next two out of the trilogy will get it. What do you think?

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, another LOTR fan here and also can't wait for December rollout :) Director Peter Jackson is a genius.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An amazing film. Very well crafted. Hard book(s) to live up to... but it did. Looking forward to the second. Why do I write in sentence fragments? Too much marketing. Must be.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I just said in the Kazaa thread, there is a production version of the film kicking around the file sharing circuit!

It'd be interesting to see how many people would download it - heck I'll do a poll!!

Anyway - I haven't even seen the first film yet... Nor read the books... (Tried many times, but just gave up on the first few pages!!) :-{

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have all the books, the movies are nice but can not compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom