Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Platinum Member Profiles Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Platinum Member Profiles

This forum displays members in random order, but the problem is that each page (2, 3, etc) is also in random order. It has taken me 10-15 page refreshes to find the member I was looking for.

Random display was OK when we only had 1 page of members, now that there is more then 1 page, random display is a bad idea.

Upvote 0

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A better way to find a particular member's profile is to SEARCH "By User Name" AND choosing "Platinum Member Profiles" in the forum option at the bottom left. You may also want to select "Search titles only" for better results.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
A better way to find a particular member's profile is to SEARCH "By User Name" AND choosing "Platinum Member Profiles" in the forum option at the bottom left. You may also want to select "Search titles only" for better results.

You're missing the point...if I want to browse this forum, page 2 could have the same listings as page one did because of the random display. As it sits now, it's pointless to browse. I thought the value of having this forum was to spotlight names or sites you had for sale or tell everyone about you. I use to like reviewing the new members info as they joined. I have not bothered to browse the Platinum Member Profiles forum in months.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, it's a haphazard method. I don't go there to look at new posts, because it's like playing the slots. You have to keep hitting refresh to find who you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom