Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PlayingFavorites.com What to do with this domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

citamos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Several years ago, I registered PlayingFavorites.com for a specific project.

My plans ended up changing, but I kept the domain, thinking that I could either sell it or find a use for it someday. I believe it could be used for a site related to either music or gaming.

I am looking for some feedback from the domain crowd as to what my different options are, as I am a total newbie.

Thank you!

C!

papadopulos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I am also a noob, you might not want to take my advice, but you could probably develop that site. Like you said, it could be a music or gaming site, or even a dating site!

Curious as to what the more experienced people will say.

citamos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... I too am curious as to what feedback I might receive from the forum regulars, but I fear I might have broken some rule of etiquette here on the forums. I will continue to research the issue...

C!

papadopulos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... I too am curious as to what feedback I might receive from the forum regulars, but I fear I might have broken some rule of etiquette here on the forums. I will continue to research the issue...

C!

What rule do you think you have broken?

citamos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, but judging from the lack of response...?!? I know sometimes forums consider it impolite to register and then start a thread as your first post, without introducing yourself.

I imagine that the forum regulars grow weary of yahoos coming on here thinking they have the greatest new domain idea and expecting everybody to be all ears...

I discovered this forum, as most do, while doing research on the subject of domains and what can be done with them... If I am off to a bad start, no biggie... I will continue to read what is posted in the different sections and learn the answers one way or another...

C!

papadopulos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I am pretty sure you have not broken any rules. And I don't think you have been impolite at all either. You were simply asking for advice. I think that this section of the forums just doesn't get as much attention as some of the others. I really wouldn't worry about it :)

citamos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I am pretty sure you have not broken any rules. And I don't think you have been impolite at all either. You were simply asking for advice. I think that this section of the forums just doesn't get as much attention as some of the others. I really wouldn't worry about it :)

I should have mentioned that I also made a similiar post about PlayingFavorites.com over at the appraisal forum, and despite well over 100 views, I did not get a single response... That is where I kind of got the idea that I might have done something wrong...

Live and learn...

C!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom