Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

please anyone help me for 404 erorr whats it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Today i move all my domains form google adsense to parked as some friend tell me it will good like google but i see many of my domains get 404s error what is it ? and what the visitor will see ? how i can fixed it please say me step by step .

Thanks,
Ahmed

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make sure the DNS was updated and has updated in the system.

ipconfig /flushdns in an MS DOS prompt should help.

I don't think it'll matter but make sure they are in your account with Parked, too.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Make sure the DNS was updated and has updated in the system.

ipconfig /flushdns in an MS DOS prompt should help.

I don't think it'll matter but make sure they are in your account with Parked, too.

I update all my dns now and see my domains are active in my account but i only but dns like ns1.parked.com only and i see someone see say
No, the 404 traffic needs to hit your main page (e.g. index.php) via the .htaccess definition (see code below) where you forward it to the parked page using the suggested method. It works with all parking companies that support it.

Typical .htaccess file:

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php

This way all domain-specific traffic is trapped and accounted for; it's then up to the visitor to decide whether to click or not.
but where to but that code ?! all my domains in godaddy ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Since you are using the Parked nameservers you need not worry; all traffic (even 404) is captured. Now, to convert 404 traffic that's another story. If a visitor clicks on a link as a result of a 404 error redirect, then it counts as a valid click.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so evreything is ok now ? if people visit 404s page and make click i will get it as revenue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom