Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Please Appraise Medicineforbronchitis

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fellow domainers please appraise MedicineForBronchitis.com and NewbornUmbilicalCord.com
MedicineForBronchitis has about 1000 search on Google Planner and $6 CPC and low competition, so also is NewbornUmbilicalCord with 1000 monthly serach on Google Planner and $25 CPC also with low competition

Domain summit 2024

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are both worth $0. They are only worth what somebody will pay for them, and you will not find a buyer for those domains. BronchitisMedicine.com would be a better domain, but even that's nothing to write home about. You could develop them, but the numbers you provide show very low search volume. This means that of the billions of people in the world, only a very small number of people are searching for "newborn umbilical cord," and even a fewer number of those would click on ads on your page.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I still appreciate your effort at given response on my request, even though, you sound like Guru, by saying "I can not have a buyer" . Well! I have already started developmental effort on those domains. If you have any good ideas for development, please let me have them. Just for your information, I do not have any intention of selling them now, but I will sell them later by the grace of HIS! the Almighty. And to just let you have a further idea; the search volume does not mean only the people who will have access on those domains. More volume will come from each of the ranked content posted on the blog or site and by the time I have about thirty to fifty ranked articles on each of them, you should know what that means.
Thanks once more and Cheers.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators