Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please appraise this names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
auto-exchange.com
xeroxprinters.com
bussiness.org
myrealestates.com

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Out of the 4 domains, I think Auto-Exchange.com is the most valuable. I would think you might be able to get $50 to $100 for it, but it does have a hyphen, so it might be a tough sell!

Good-Luck,

Doug

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But what do you think of this name.

durangocoloradorealestate.com
durangorealtors.net
buydurangorealestate.com

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Of the 3, BuyDurangoRealEstate.com is probably the most valuable. I checked around and most of the other major cities versions of that domain are taken, so it is popular. Undeveloped, I can't see it going for more than a couple hundred bucks (maybe), because there are lots of alternative domains people can buy.

DurangoColoradoRealEstate.com is probably worth close to the same... The main problem is they are both so long, but they do have good keywords. Your best bet would be to build a couple mini sites and try and sell them that way. Just some basic layout that a realtor can easily put together a nice site. Both domains will probably take some direct marketing to Durango Realtors to be able to sell.

As for DurangoRealtors.net, Realtors is a trademarked word and it is a dotnet, both bring the value way down. You might be able to get $100 for it (if your lucky), but I would rather have DurangoRealtors.biz or DurangoRealtors.info myself.

I checked out your site DotWords.com (That's a good domain), and of all your domains, I like WebNewbies.com the best.

Good-Luck,

Doug Dillard

Originally posted by stuff
auto-exchange.com
xeroxprinters.com
bussiness.org
myrealestates.com
wouldn't the xeroxprinters one be a copyright violation?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotDealers
Hi,

Of the 3, BuyDurangoRealEstate.com is probably the most valuable. I checked around and most of the other major cities versions of that domain are taken, so it is popular. Undeveloped, I can't see it going for more than a couple hundred bucks (maybe), because there are lots of alternative domains people can buy.

DurangoColoradoRealEstate.com is probably worth close to the same... The main problem is they are both so long, but they do have good keywords. Your best bet would be to build a couple mini sites and try and sell them that way. Just some basic layout that a realtor can easily put together a nice site. Both domains will probably take some direct marketing to Durango Realtors to be able to sell.

As for DurangoRealtors.net, Realtors is a trademarked word and it is a dotnet, both bring the value way down. You might be able to get $100 for it (if your lucky), but I would rather have DurangoRealtors.biz or DurangoRealtors.info myself.

I checked out your site DotWords.com (That's a good domain), and of all your domains, I like WebNewbies.com the best.

Good-Luck,

Doug Dillard

Hello dotdealers I sold durangocoloradorealestate for 400 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom