Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

please can someone explain me RRP process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone professional please explain RRP to me? Can we do something personelly like writing scripts etc to grab good names? How koreans and chinese write that?

Domain summit 2024

If you are ICANN accredited and have a contract with the Registry, or make a deal with an ICANN accredited Registarar, then you can use the RRP protocol and directly query the Registry servers.

Some reseller accounts let you query in real time using scripts as well - however high volume queries are discouraged against the "user" queues, so you'll need one with a batch queue that allows high volume queries to pick up dropping domains this way.

If you look at the list of ICANN accredited Registrars - many of them don't even offer public domain registration services...

-t

So what is your advice about the registrar that can allow me query directly. Which one you suggest?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ICANN frowns on that practice, hero. Apparently, they are, or have, cracked down on that practice. But with all the corrupt registrars around today and Lyn Stuart resigning, there are probably plenty hidden in rat holes out there who could crawl out of the soil.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what is your advice about the registrar that can allow me query directly. Which one you suggest?

Someone please email or PM me with this information if you aren't willing to post it on the forum. I tried to sign up for club d but I get no responce from anyone about it nor does anyone seem to give much information about this in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators