Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Please check your SEDO total for the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine just went up $200 in less than 1 hour. I think there is something wrong with the daily closing.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, Sedo's information is screwed up once again.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain management stats and parking stats show totally different numbers for most of my domains for over a week now.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain management stats and parking stats show totally different numbers for most of my domains for over a week now.

For me "Domain Management" and "Domain Parking" shows the same $ number. But it's the wrong $ number. It's too high by about 20% - 25%.

In order for me to get the accurate Month to date $ figure I need to go into "Domain Parking" (not old), check "Daily Statistics", click "Update View", add up the few $ amounts before 11/01/07, and subtract that from the "Total" at the bottom of the page. That gives me what I believe is the accurate $ figure for November, which is about 20% - 25% lower than what Sedo is reporting. This has been broken now for about a week.

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Sedo on this issue?

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is another thread where Sedo emailed those affected and had it corrected before the end of November.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to transfer the x,xxx priced domain name to me now that it's been 3 weeks or if i'm just going to have to dispute it with paypal...hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom