Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please Critique My New Logo Design Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking, but never mind... I've taken the site down for now for repairs (after some scathing reviews :)

Chosen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good looking
Easy to navigate
Offer clear
However is Free shipping & handling also for foreigner? :-D

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When building websites with a "fixed look", use "fixed tables". When I have my browser full screen, there are huge blue bars on both sides of the layout. Plus, I would think of using a more professional design. There are loads of logo sites out there, and presentation plays a big factor. Afterall, you're trying to show off your creativity. As it is right now, the site looks unprofessional.

I would also get some better logo's in your portfolio. Also, the same samples appear for the $15.00, and $29.00 logo's.

RMF

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RMF said:
When building websites with a "fixed look", use "fixed tables". When I have my browser full screen, there are huge blue bars on both sides of the layout. Plus, I would think of using a more professional design. There are loads of logo sites out there, and presentation plays a big factor. Afterall, you're trying to show off your creativity. As it is right now, the site looks unprofessional.

I would also get some better logo's in your portfolio. Also, the same samples appear for the $15.00, and $29.00 logo's.

RMF

Thanks everyone for your help.
RMF... don't pull any punches, OK ? :) Just kidding. It is very helpful to know that you are seeing those blue bars. They do not show up for me. Apparently, you are seeing other malfunctions, because you are referring to the site as unprofessional. It does not look so on my end (yes, there are much better logo sites). The logo price/sample differential is an error that I must immediately fix. I'll also look into fixed tables. Thanks again.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i recognize those logos ... Your old username was gomains?

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
i recognize those logos ... Your old username was gomains?

Yes, GD. It is I. I guess it's time I put up some more recent ones, eh? :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wordplay said:
Yes, GD. It is I. I guess it's time I put up some more recent ones, eh? :)
Some good ones there .. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom