Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Please Don't use NameScout.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've just had the WORST experience in my life with NameScout.com. For your own health and sanity, avoid them at all cost.

Stating in December '05, I've been trying to get them to unlock a domain I have with them, PhillyHomes.info, so that I could transfer it to a different registrar (because their customer servi ce is horible). I've spent the last 5 months sending emails and making phone calls to them to unlock my domain. In total I've made 21 phone calls to them and sent countless emails. I've been calling everyday this week and last week and finally yesterday, they say theve unlocked it. they blame the whole problem on the fact that they are managing the domain for a registry named Rebel, who they refuse to let me contact directly. They way i see it, if they agreed to partner with Rebel and refuse to let me contact them directly, they are responsible for their partner's actions.

So I re-initiate the transfer yesterday only to find out today that it has been declined due to an incorrect authorization code. This is the authorization code they sent me. The worst part is this domain expires in 4 days so it is now too late to transfer it. I believe that this was their plan, to force me to renew with them at their high prices. Because of this situation, I've asked namescout to pay for my renewal and they have refused, saying I'll have to pay them for their crappy service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a load of Crap this company is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone that has had a similar bad experience want to join me in a class action suit against them if I pay all legal fees? I will see if John Berryhill will take this case. I'm so angry at this crappy company that there is smoke pouring out my ears.

Please Please avoid NameScout.com at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom