Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Please God, no more "This is Our Country" Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Dallas - Seattle game just started, and that commercial has already played 4 times. I can't take it anymore, arrrgh!

Sorry guys, just needed to vent :)

Domain Days 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Dallas - Seattle game just started, and that commercial has already played 4 times. I can't take it anymore, arrrgh!
Sorry guys, just needed to vent :)
Hi, Sean.

Dr. Phil here.

Let's get to the root of this problem.

What exactly is the source of this anger?

Is it really about the song...
Or is it no Cincinnati or Cleveland playing, huh? huh? :cool:

Yeah, yeah, I know...they're hanging out with their buds from the Carolina Panthers drinking brewskies and watching it on the big screen plasma while skinny dipping in the jacuzzi with the cheerleaders...so losing ain't a bad thing, huh?:-#:

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a Bears fan, but don't tell any of my fellow Ohioans that. I could get in alot of trouble :)

"This is my country, this is not my truck :)"

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a Bears fan, but don't tell any of my fellow Ohioans that. I could get in alot of trouble :)
Deal, and I won't tell anyone that I lived outside of Cincinnati and I'm at Reds and Bengals fan at heart but being in Carolina, a cat is a cat is a cat...Go Panthers...in 2008!

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Deal, and I won't tell anyone that I lived outside of Cincinnati and I'm at Reds and Bengals fan at heart but being in Carolina, a cat is a cat is a cat...Go Panthers...in 2008!

lol...we have a deal!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is not my truck :)"
Hi, Sean.

Dr. Phil again. I need to say thank you to Oprah for giving me my start and to circa1850 for permitting me to reach out to you on this forum.

Okay, we've determined that it is not the song, that is just your opinion but your opinion does not count on my show, and we've determined that it is not about the Bengals, it is not about the Browns, and it is not about the Bears.

So, bear with me folks, I think we may be reaching a breakthrough here.

Tell me, Sean...exactly what do you have against Chevrolet?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, Sean.

Dr. Phil here.

Let's get to the root of this problem.

What exactly is the source of this anger?

Is it really about the song...
Or is it no Cincinnati or Cleveland playing, huh? huh? :cool:

Yeah, yeah, I know...they're hanging out with their buds from the Carolina Panthers drinking brewskies and watching it on the big screen plasma while skinny dipping in the jacuzzi with the cheerleaders...so losing ain't a bad thing, huh?:-#:

:lol:

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol...you're killing me :)

I don't really have a problem with the commercial. It's just been played during every commercial break of every NFL game played this season. I can't take it much longer...

I want less "This is Our Counrty" commercials and more "Geico Disgruntled Caveman" Commercials.

Thanks, doc, for listening to my issues :)

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm in Dallas too, it's the most ANNOYING commercial EVER!! They play it non-stop.. i'm thinking of calling FORD and asking them if they will STOP airing it if I promise to buy an F350 geeeeez

Actually, its a Chevy commercial, but Ford has its fair share of annoying truck commercials. "The Ford Truck Man," anyone? :)

By the way, nice touchdown there by Dallas at the end of the half..good luck!

Wow, what a crazy game that was..

Sorry maroulis :(

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, Sean.

It's Dr. Phil again.

I think we have made a break through here today.

First, you need to let go of your Toyota Tacoma and buy a Chevrolet. Now, say it with me now...Chev-ro-lay. Now doesn't that feel better? I thought you'd agree.

Now, let's work on this caveman primal instinct you have. Its not healthy.

Call me.

i'm in Dallas too
Hi, Maroulis.

Dr. Phil here.

Your girlfriend asked me to contact you.

I understand your pain and I feel you anquish. That was, what we people in the medical field call, a huge boner made by Bono. You need to let it go. That's right...just let it go.

Yelling and screaming at the TV will do no good. They can not hear you. Just let it go.

Find comfort and consolation knowing that it will now be Oh-no, Bo-no! as Jessica Simpson dumps him like his own fumble with just inches to go or like Michael Erving flushing a baggy down the commode every time someone knocks on his door.

Call me if you still need help.

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I think that is one of the best commercials I have seen in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom