Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please Help - Best Register to choose in case of dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please help me.

I have a domain portfolio of approximatly 100 names with Godaddy.

Some of the domains are generic.

I want to move the portfolio to the BEST register that will operate and act with the best interests of me and my domains.

It is my understanding that Godaddy does not protect its customers if there is a challenge brought by an alleged trademark infringer.

Please advise where you think I should transfer my domains?

Thanks in advance

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Virtually anywhere but GoDaddy.

GD will charge you something like $35 if they receive a TM complaint, regardless of merit.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes read the fine print they all say, we are god we can and will do what ever we want. You have no rights at all, we can and will charge you for anything we want to. You have no recourse no matter what we do, and if you even look at us funny. We will lock your account, and auction off all of the domains to the highest bidder.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have all my domains at wild west which is a godaddy reseller and have been happy for years. I suppose we all have our own priorities but godaddy has worked well for me.

Moniker and enom would be the only ones I would recommend but they have their quirks too. DO NOT use register.com or network solutions unless you like hassles.

I have never heard of the TM fee from godaddy that jberryhill mentions but he would know.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of the TM fee from godaddy that jberryhill mentions but he would know.

Last I checked it's $29 for any "administrative work" for legal issues, unless it's
been jacked up since then.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
use moniker, or enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom