Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Please Help if Able......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

can anyone help me here.... I need a site that is very similar to this site... www.OpenBc.com without of course violating any copyrights of that nature. Similar in functionality and not so much design. My site would basically function as a gradutate program law club website for the students at a local college in my city which my girlfriend attends (yes I'm partly doing this for her) :) Please, if anyone can help me I'd be very much appreciated. What I desperately would need is the back end to control the site such as subcriptions, memberships, contact profiles and forum module. I would pay for this of course however my budget is about $100 right now. But I would really appreciate any help, referals, tips, or advice in this! I -basically want to open a site that "functions" like OpenBc.... like the profile pictures they have on the side and something like their membership, login, forum and contact module would be a must... so.... again I beseech the tribe.... any advice, referall amd help would be so appreciated.... if interested in taking on this project, please pm me and I will give a fuller list of what I would be needing...

Thanks alot!

Cheers

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Something of that magnitude would cost $100....per hour, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom