Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please help, Translation- Dutch Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been on the web for 10 years. I guess im a loser as I have never been to , tried to transalate a non english site. I recently went to www.pi.net, which is in the netherlands I suppose, and its like half english, half Dutch. I thought exporer could trnslate this but maybe not . Right now I am just to tired and lazy to figure it out. Can anybody tell me what to do tosee this sight in full english text? Is It possible?

I only ask here because I noticed that a lot of the regulars are from different parts of the world.

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go to Altavista.com, they have a program called Babelfish that works great...

AS-Mike

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nexcorp,

www.pi.net is the portal for one of the Netherlands' largest ISPs: Planet Internet.

As far as I can see no English version is available for the main page, which is stocked with syndicated news for which they have no reason to translate.

The other sections are stocked with articles and information as well, all of which does not seem to be available in English. What would you like to know about this domain/company? I'd love to be of any help if I can ...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom