Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

please let me know whar you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I bought videomp3.com recently...I believe I got it at a bargain and I believe the value in this name is in it's keywords and I am going to try to monitize it with the right affiliate programs.

I value you opinions...please let me know how I can best use this name...

Is it best served on the enduser resale market or is it best used developed.

There is a sick google search number at over 400 million when it is searched in quotes...ant the overture number is around 1400.

Thanks for your feedback.

Domain Days 2024

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It gets searched 45 times/day according to OVT. You associate mp3's with music not video so I don't know what you would do with this to be honest.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks DC for the research. I did some research of my own on the topic you brought up about music and video element and it is a sure thing that mp3 and video are togather (at least the terms)...the newest ipod & zune is a "video mp3 player" and is described that way with most of it's resellers...from what I can tell these two terms seem to be married.

True though, I am not sure what to do with the domain other than sell these types of items. Thanks again for your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom