Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

rules Please read these rules.

This thread is a comprehensive list of rules to abide by on DNForum or expands upon them for this specific forum only.
Reaction score
Lately this forum is being abused as an attempt to sell domains here. In some cases it is unintentional, but in others it is a deliberate attempt to avoid spending a few dollars to enjoy the benefits the forum has to offer and to participate openly in buying, selling, and other aspects of the marketplace.

So to reiterate the rules that have been stated:

You must put the domain name in the post. In the case where you are listing more than one domain do NOT try to create threads for each one. Put them together in one post. Also don't just dump a big list of hundreds of domains. That shows your lack of interest in opinions and only serves to give the impression of listing for hopeful sales/interest.

You must respect the opinion from other members - name calling or personal attack is not allowed. Members have been very good about this and there is no problem there.

Only post your opinion about the name - Do not post irrelevant information. An appraisal should ideally consist of some kind of value and perhaps the reasoning behind that evaluation.

You MUST own the name - You are not allowed to post the name(s) that you do not own. There have been threads and attempts by people to list domains they are thinking of buying, or looking for ideas around a concept. This is not the forum for that.

NO Adult Related Domain Names Permitted in the public forum! Please use Adult Domain Name Appraisals instead.

Please Do Not create more than 2 appraisal threads per day. This doesn't mean listing a bazillion domains in one thread. Pick a few domains you are genuinely interested in hearing opinions/valuations on and list them - not more than twice per day.

I recommend everyone who wants to sell domains get at least the platinum package. If you are serious about golfing you buy a set of clubs. If you are serious about gaming you buy a good computer. If you are serious about most things you get the tools to enable you to do it seriously. It is not a lot of money and you pay *once* in your lifetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

esmoka

Level 1
Reaction score
Can adult-related domains be listed in the appraisal section or is there a better section for that?

DNPanther

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Are there any requirements to post in this category? I dont seem to have the required privilege to post here.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should be able to post in appraisals. Just not post new threads in the marketplace

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lately this forum is being abused as an attempt to sell domains here. In some cases it is unintentional, but in others it is a deliberate attempt to avoid spending a few dollars to enjoy the benefits the forum has to offer and to participate openly in buying, selling, and other aspects of the marketplace.

So to reiterate the rules that have been stated:

You must put the domain name in the post. In the case where you are listing more than one domain do NOT try to create threads for each one. Put them together in one post. Also don't just dump a big list of hundreds of domains. That shows your lack of interest in opinions and only serves to give the impression of listing for hopeful sales/interest.

You must respect the opinion from other members - name calling or personal attack is not allowed. Members have been very good about this and there is no problem there.

Only post your opinion about the name - Do not post irrelevant information. An appraisal should ideally consist of some kind of value and perhaps the reasoning behind that evaluation.

You MUST own the name - You are not allowed to post the name(s) that you do not own. There have been threads and attempts by people to list domains they are thinking of buying, or looking for ideas around a concept. This is not the forum for that.

Please Do Not create more than 2 appraisal threads per day. This doesn't mean listing a bazillion domains in one thread. Pick a few domains you are genuinely interested in hearing opinions/valuations on and list them - not more than twice per day.

I recommend everyone who wants to sell domains get at least the platinum package. If you are serious about golfing you buy a set of clubs. If you are serious about gaming you buy a good computer. If you are serious about most things you get the tools to enable you to do it seriously. It is not a lot of money and you pay *once* in your lifetime.
I can redeem myself, if need be. I see how I could have been/am being seen as coming across as...A spoiled, entitled and impatient " "fill this space in with term". I don't mean to take advantage here, exept in the manner of wanting, needing and respecting the valuable opinions, however subjective of each and eveyone here. So, thank you and please excuse my charging in DNForum (your place) like a "bull in a china shop"...Hope I still have a chance my of gaining some increment(s) of deserved and earned respect, however long that PROCESS may take... here at DNForum. Thanks again for the welcoming welcome, and
thanks again, for having me...
Enerika (karin)

Last edited:

Bladeace

Reaction score
You have given more information about how to post the news it is very useful to me thanks for this details.

eddyvince

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators