Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PM box not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Strange - although when sending a PM it says Pm has been sent, my "sent messages" account doesn't show the PM's that i just sent.
Also, seems i don't receive any PM's anymore.

Yes, i *have* deleted quite some messages so the problem can't be my messagebox is full or anything.

So i have no idea if my sent PM's are delivered to people at all or if they have replied - i need that function working again as i was already about to get angry at people that i thought had not replied when i just realized somethings wrong with the PMbox.

Mods?

Thanks. :)

Upvote 0

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have just unchecked the default that saves a copy of all outgoing PM in the 'Sent Items' folder. If you prefer to enable that, simply check the appropriate box near the bottom before you send your message.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nameslave could you just send me a test PM to see if i can receive PM's at all at the moment?

Thanks.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think setting the boxes by default was a good idea - after all that's what I do. Now I simply have to remember checking them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom