Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PM "sent" box

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When we reply to a message shouldnt/didnt the reply use to show up in the "sent box"

Just notice mine isnt tonight I I could have sworn that it has in the past..

For those of you who have been PM me this evening I have reply'd dont knw if you are getting them though..

If you are not getting a reply just email me ...or PM me again with your email address and I will respond..

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i saw the same thing but the person i mailed responded so even without showing in sent it went out

but is a bug

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by avs162
i saw the same thing but the person i mailed responded so even without showing in sent it went out

but is a bug

Thanks AVS..

Thought something wasnt right.. I seen old "reply" threads under "sent" ..So I knew it did work that way.. so I wasnt sure if people were getting my replys tonight or not..

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's just a little change.

You can always 'Save A Copy' by checking 'Save a copy' checkbox at the bottom of PM message box.
Previously this checkbox was default to checked but now is unchecked.

Some people need to save a copy and some don't need it because that will make their PM quota over quota.

PM is sent successfully to recipient. :)

Hope this explain all.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe Admin can make a poll to vote to default 'save a copy' to checked or unchecked.

Or maybe Admin want to customize for each user ?
User can set in their user cp >> Edit Options ?

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please now fix the "bug", this is getting annoying and I though it would be corrected by now!
Thank you.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I HATE having that box checked to save a copy, I know who I emailed and what I emailed them so there is no need for a copy. Most PM's aren't that important and if they are you can always check the box to save it.

And it's not a bug.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
I HATE having that box checked to save a copy, I know who I emailed and what I emailed them so there is no need for a copy. Most PM's aren't that important and if they are you can always check the box to save it.

And it's not a bug.

The POINT was JH that the change was made without telling everyone..I and apparently others didnt know whewther it was a bug or not...thats all.

I had 3 offers on a name last night and wasnt sure if the PMs "reply" was even working because my replys were not showing up in the "sent box"

I agree it isnt that that big a deal as long as the option to save is available.

S

Sammy

Originally posted by bidawinner

The POINT was JH that the change was made without telling everyone..I and apparently others didnt know whewther it was a bug or not...thats all.

There is a thread here that stated the changes that were made a few days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom