Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Poker, Gambling, Loan, Credit Card, Insurance.....type in traffic only

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Must have type in traffic. For good names I can pay up to low five figures per name.

Dotcom only. Go-Daddy prefered.

If you send the low-value names then you better ask for low prices. If you want real money then you better ask yourself a simple question. And that question is this: "If I were to offer a knowledgable domainer this name or 5K in cash, which one would he choose"? That has to be the test. Far too many people are offering rotten product and expecting real money. I don't get it.

You are essentially asking someone what they would rather have, the name offered, or the cash. It's that simple. Offers you had three years ago mean nothing to the current price today. If you offer the good names at prices that allow me to make a profit with a little effort then you will be on your way to a potential sale. If you offer the names at prices where there is no way for me to make money unless I get extremely lucky, then you are headed the wrong way.

Paying from 10 bucks per name to 10K.

emark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom