Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

(Polish) Man Shot in Head, but Notices Only 5 Years Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Man Shot in Head, but Notices Only 5 Years Later
[/FONT]
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Filed at 3:12 p.m. ET
[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]
BERLIN (AP) -- Police say a man living in Germany was shot in the back of his head, but that it took him five years to realize it. Police said Tuesday that the 35-year-old man was hit by a .22-caliber bullet in the western town of Herne as he was out in the street partying and drunk on New Year's Eve five years ago.

They say the man recalled receiving a blow to the head, but told them he didn't seek medical assistance at the time.

The bullet did not penetrate the skull, and police say the Polish man only went to see a doctor recently when he felt a lump on the back of his head. An X-ray showed an object under his skin, and doctors operated and found the projectile.

Police say it may have been a stray bullet fired by a reveler in celebration.

:smilewinkgrin:
[/FONT]

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In other news, a domainer found a .web domain in his portfolio - worthless after 5 years of renewals :D

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw this story over at Reuters. What a load of rubbish. Look at the size of the bullet via the x-ray that they displayed. So what, he didn't wash his hair in the last 5 years? Didn't scratch his head either? My guess, he got shot a year ago in the midst of some form of criminal activity [hence the down-low], or was shot by someone that he was/is too scared to rat out.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Maybe he was drunk for 5 years continuously :D

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I read this the other day. The reason it was found is he went to the hospital to have a "cyst" removed from his head on the advice of his current doctor.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My Uncle went about 6+ months with a nail in his head (entered in via the eye socket from a nail gun) without knowing it. We all thought it was just a wound and he didn't go to the hospital. Until months later he started experiencing migraine headaches due to the nail still in his head pointing dangerously close to his brain.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Reuters can't wait to write a Polish joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom