Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Pool bidded without my permission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had survivers.com on my list. Then I got an email saying the name was going to auction. I never bid on it and apparentely, no one else did either. I get an email today saying I won the name ??????

Can anyone help?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If there are 2 or more with the name on the list, and Pool gets it, it goes to auction. If there are no bids, the first person who had submited the name to the list gets the name for the flat fee of $60. At least I think that's how it works.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sharpy
If there are 2 or more with the name on the list, and Pool gets it, it goes to auction. If there are no bids, the first person who had submited the name to the list gets the name for the flat fee of $60. At least I think that's how it works.

I belive thats true, but if the first one also not pay, the domain will be deleted in 2-3 days, and then You can register it for reg fee with Your usual registration service. I did get one domain so!

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stuff, also the problem is that if it goes to auction for 3 days and then you dispute it for a day. It is past the 4-5 day deletion period.

I wonder how often people do not want it after it goes to auction?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
Well the problem with that is my credit card is on file so they automatically charged it

Why is that a problem? You got a name that was on your list for the bare minimum.

Edit: Oh I just looked closer at the name, now I see why it's a problem. Why did you have it on your list By?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom