Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

POOL.com lists "crappy" LLLL.com as TOP DOMAINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Note: the term "crappy" was borrowed by the NIG (aka "Naysayers Inc. Group.")

Have a look at tomorrow`s TOP DELETING DOMAIN @ POOL:

http://www.pool.com/hotlist.aspx?ia=hotlist

cutf.com
lwsv.com
lwud.com
lwum.com
awrh.com
hrrk.com
pdpv.com
ckov.com
luwf.com
sfiv.com
luwv.com
cslt.com
lwbv.com
lwmv.com

OUT OF 30 , 14 ARE LLLL.com.....and based on the so called "Premium letters" only one would be all Premium. Maybe it`s time that naysayers do realise what is happening here? It`s 2008....not 1996 and 4 letters .com are HOT PROPERTY or TOP DOMAINS whatever you choose :p

:cool:

Domain Days 2024

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you were saying snapnames, or namejet top domains are crappy LLLL.com you would have a point, but it is pool....

Looking at the other 16 Top Deleting names, I would not backorder any.
I think this is an indicator of pools non existance in the drop catching arena, nothing more.
Just MO

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pool likes to list TM names in their so-called hotlist too :rolleyes:
And you wonder why our industry has got a bad rep...

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:sick:

These are ending at Namejet within 3 hours.....look how many bidders (ithe number is after the word "private" for each listing) are there:

tmbd.com Private 44 $311 27m
mges.com Private 49 $395 28m
xaxo.com Private 92 $1,500 32m
hcnl.com Public 40 $292 51m
hdpr.com Private 43 $300 2h 7m

:music:

Ended now at NameJet:

tmbd.com

This auction is closed
Winning Bid: US $341
High Bidder: dubayy

mges.com

This auction is closed
Winning Bid: US $543
High Bidder: guest

xaxo.com

This auction is closed
Winning Bid: US $1,600
High Bidder: naming

hcnl.com

This auction is closed
Winning Bid: US $371
High Bidder: ucl

Considering it`s Sunday........sales look very hot.

And maybe you can have a look at this GRAPH to see what is the future for these babies:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2llzok0.jpg

Dropping LLLL.com are expected to hit the ZERO starting AUGUST !

Then Adam will start to have a portfolio not longer worth $1,000,000 but about $4,000,000 only with his 4,000 LLLL.com :eek:

Last edited:

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

The premium names listing that we provide in our hotlists is meant to reflect the historical preferences of our customers and while I appreciate many of you may not see the value in some of the names in our hotlist, other customers do see value and have placed backorders for those names.

Our assessment of which names have "value" is not always the best but we try to reflect what our customers are looking for. If you have suggestions as to how we might improve our lists I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Richard

HuntingMoon

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

The premium names listing that we provide in our hotlists is meant to reflect the historical preferences of our customers and while I appreciate many of you may not see the value in some of the names in our hotlist, other customers do see value and have placed backorders for those names.

Our assessment of which names have "value" is not always the best but we try to reflect what our customers are looking for. If you have suggestions as to how we might improve our lists I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Richard

I have to agree with the comment by sdsinc about tm names in the hotlist. Otherwise, I appreciate the daily mail. Sometimes there is a gem in the list.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's true...there are many quality names on pool that others find good. That's why they sell...and that's why they keep listing. We all know by now that there are domain sales out there that do not make sense to us. But in every sale there is a big idea in mind.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Richard,

At a time we are fighting against the Snowe bill and other threats don't you think the presence of TM names in that so-called hotlist sets a disastrous example for our industry ?
I can hear the blood-thirsty crowds: "we told you these domainers are cybersquatters in diguise" :veryangry:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Don't get me started again. Crappy, dropped LLLL .com's that are not aged are just that: crappy. Now, if Pool.com says that chickswithdicks.mobi is a hot domain, I hope you use common sense next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom