Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pool.com Marketplace - be cautious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gave Pool quite a long time to fix this, but it's still "in progress" with nothing more than a vague "we're working on this" to go on.

16 of 22 domains I listed on Pool's Marketplace have vanished at the end of their respective auctions. There were no bids, so I should have been given the choice to relist them free or have them returned to me. But none of them are anywhere in the Pool Marketplace admin section, neither in the current sales listings nor in the sales history section. In other words, the domains have "vanished" while nominally under Pool control as it's their whois now, not mine!!

I'd advise you to keep a more than usually close eye on the Marketplace feature at Pool for a while, in case your domains also end up in limbo.

M

mole

Edwin said:
In other words, the domains have "vanished" while nominally under Pool control as it's their whois now, not mine!!

Geesh, that's dangerous. How could you let anyone take control of your whois? :huh:

Auction

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Avoid Pool's marketplace. My domain finally showed up in the admin panel a week after the auction ended. It had a bid, but now it appears I need to relist it. Such a waste.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's how the Marketplace works. You automatically lose control of Whois. It had worked fine for over 100 sales, so overall I am [was] pretty satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom