Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pool .com took $60 for signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuzzledGenius

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When i added my debit card , they took $60 . I asked them when will be it returned ? They asked me to contact my Debit card issuer ?

Anybody has experience with this ?

How long does it take to expire their pre-authorised payment ?

Looking for your replies...

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
24 hours or so? If this is an issue perhaps using pool isn't a good idea.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Usually between 24 and 48 hours, but could take up to 5 business days. It clearly states they will pre-authorize this charge when you sign up to make sure your credit card and/or information is valid and like DomainsInc said, if $60 on hold for a couple days is a issue, you might want to rethink being a competitor ;)

Hope this helps,
-Mike C.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Puzzled... as pointed out earlier, Pool.com does pre-auths as part of our fraud prevention program. A pre-auth should not result in a full charge on your card and will disappear after a pre-defined period. That "period" is dependent on the card issuer. We have seen a variety of different behaviour from a day to 5 days, but it should clear on its own.

If you are concerned, I would contact your card issuer and simply ask them what their policy is on expiring pre-authorizations. You might find their policy is too stringent for you in which case you might also consider a different issuer.

If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact me directly [email protected].

I added my card before 5 days , still it has not been refunded . BTW , i had added my debit card with visa logo.

Waiting for the better result

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom