Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

pool.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxstatton

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone use pool.com?

I was thinking of using them to grab an expiring domain, but something concerns me....

They say that you dont have to pay anything until they get the domain, then you pay $60...UNLESS.... other people have ordered it via back order using them... in which case you enter a bidding war....

Now it seems to me that they could simply make up these "OTHER" people if they see youve got a good domain name and then raise a bidding war... worse still they could publicise the name is on back order and invite other to join the auction, anyone have any views or experience with this?

Alicia

-----
Domain WHOIS (without ads!)
www.qnom.com

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Pool.com has caught 3 names for me - none of them had other bids.

-Bob

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I spoke too soon. They caught "Gourde.com" today and it is now in auction. :upset:

As far as the first three, I was just testing them out. One name was Pekoe.net and one was SemiFinal.net. I forget the 3rd one :laugh:

Nothing spectacular, but I as just trying out the system.

-Bob

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob
I spoke too soon. They caught "Gourde.com" today and it is now in auction. :upset:

As far as the first three, I was just testing them out. One name was Pekoe.net and one was SemiFinal.net. I forget the 3rd one :laugh:

Nothing spectacular, but I as just trying out the system.

-Bob

I'm one of them. :D

TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom