Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Poor support experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehdonhon

Open-source developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bought an adult name that's getting decent traffic (for my standards). Right now, it's only getting 0.38% clickthrough. I wrote in to ask about what was going on. A few days later, the response I got back was:

"You may want to re-optimize your landing page and/or change your current keyword selection."

No suggestions at all. No details about my traffic. Nothing.

In the past when I've written in, they at least would take a moment to look at the traffic details (which they don't provide to customers) and give some suggestions.

Normally, I wouldn't be bad-mouthing somebody's support service on a public forum, except that when I wrote in to complain, I got absolutely no response at all.

I'm really not excited about leaving Sedo. I've been using them since I started. Unfortunately, I think they've finally pushed me too far.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Ehdonhon,

Please PM me the domain and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks,
Monica

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem with Sedo support. I purchased a name from auction a while ago, turned out that the buyer has pushed the domain over to sedo but sedo never informed me. I have sent couple emails and then someone explain that due to the transfer lock, they cannot push the domain until the 20th of Nov. Today is already the 21st. I had already sent two emails yesterday. What's going on with Sedo?

Thanks.

Kawing

S

SedoCoUk

Hi ehdonhon,

Thanks for PM'ing us the domain. I have asked the Director of CS to look into this for me.

Kawing - Can you send me the domain name?

Thanks,

Tom

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Join the club I am forever having to wait sometimes weeks while a domain sits in SEDOs escrow account. You would think by now they would sort out some sort of Alert System.

Now if My customers had to call me up everytime to remind me to post something to them I would be out of business in a month.

Their is no excuse for Bad Customer Service, this industry is unforgiving.

At this very moment I have 9 Domains, sitting in limbo waiting for someone to update.

I think I will have to ask Santa for a Domain Sale/Auction company that will compete against SEDO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom