Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

pope domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just missed benedict16.net by mili seconds while entering my cc number :(

Anyone got any names?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7523254/?GT1=6428

New pope's name (these were still available, DNF please)
cardinaljosephratzinger.biz /us
cardinalratzinger.biz /us

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger.......Pope Benedict XVI

VATICAN CITY - Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany, a hard-line guardian of conservative doctrine, was elected the new pope Tuesday evening in the first conclave of the new millennium. He chose the name Pope Benedict XVI and called himself “a simple, humble worker.”

advertisement

An inauguration Mass for the new pope was set for Sunday at 10 a.m. local time, 4 a.m. ET. Benedict XVI decided to spend the night at the Vatican hotel where cardinals have been staying, and to dine with the cardinals.

Ratzinger, the first German pope since the 11th century, emerged onto the balcony of St. Peter’s Basilica, where he waved to a wildly cheering crowd of tens of thousands and gave his first blessing as the church's 265th pope. Other cardinals clad in their crimson robes came out on other balconies to watch him.

“Dear brothers and sisters, after the great Pope John Paul II, the cardinals have elected me — a simple, humble worker in the vineyard of the Lord,” he said. “I entrust myself to your prayers,” the pope said.

“The fact that the Lord can work and act even with insufficient means consoles me, and above all I entrust myself to your prayers,” the new pope said in his first public address. “I entrust myself to your prayers.”

The crowd responded by chanting “Benedict! Benedict!”

In Washington, President Bush President offered his congratulations, calling the new pope "a man of great wisdom and knowledge."

dntalk said:
Just missed benedict16.net by mili seconds while entering my cc number :(

Anyone got any names?
lol its going to

http://amigos.com/go/p26761.subbenedict16net

dotNames

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was the only evening since weeks i was outside in a restaurant when they choose to elect the Pope :(
I missed all the other extensions, this evening, but nevermind, it was a nice evening with my girlfriend :)

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would think there is at least 10 years being pope for benedict16 and i hope he lives longer :)

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i registered a domain at the same time as someone else, waiting for a refund now as his info is in the whois so i guess i wont get the domain

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cambler , i have no idea why but your pic really reminds me of Bill Gates. :eek:k:

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
:approve: hope so, but I read somewhere that he is 78 or something like that, 10 years would make him 88 :cheeky:

As well, he has Parkinson's Disease, and is sickly.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I would not waste one red cent on Pope domains.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine bought a forum, SprintUsers.com, i has 20,000 users, so I went to check it out, and I read those people's comments, and they thought it is wierd that they picked him.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64038

smittythepig said:
the new pope isn't really the 'problem.' he's 78. i don't know that he'll be around that long. the problem is the rest of the guys that elected this guy. they clearly want someone like this to be pope. and if he only lives a few years they'll just vote someone else in just like him. i think they are all holding on too tightly to past values and not accepting that the world has changed. but it's their decision. and they decided. and, again, i ain't catholic so i don't know why i'm even commenting

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nice plug Mr. D :-D very smooth.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL I'm not a member of that forum, and have no interest in it myself. My friend said he bought it, and I checked it out. I thought it was interesting. And I agree with them that the people that elected him should have chose someone that was younger, not an 78 year old guy.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
LOL I'm not a member of that forum, and have no interest in it myself. My friend said he bought it, and I checked it out. I thought it was interesting. And I agree with them that the people that elected him should have chose someone that was younger, not an 78 year old guy.

If you read www.catholicplanet.com it gives some facts on the pope and the pope's to come foretold in prophecies. You should check it out, it is interesting.

nbebout

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have:

popebenedict.in
popebenedict16.in
cardinalratzinger.biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom